2014年9月25日木曜日

iPhone App "Color Browser "Browser application to the preference of your sight, color"" support page

Do you not have dissatisfaction for browser application such as Chrome, Safari?

"A little more though a person with the blue is easy to look"
"it is too hard color, and eyes are tired "
"I want to match it with one's color that it is easy to look at"

It is this application to meet such thought.


[Explanation of the application]
We with various sense of color properties vary in the preference of each color, too and are ordinary.

The point that this application is different from other browser application in is a point with the accessibility function of the colors.

Characteristic 1
 I can regulate the red of the browser screen, green, the strength of the blue color.

Characteristic 2
 I make the size of the Web site big and I display it and am made a bit big.

Characteristic 3
 I can change the color of the letter of the Web site.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿